Saturday, September 22, 2012

And so it begins....

Thanks to Pinterest, I've found so many great blogs and ideas on the web!  So, I've decided to bring you my own.  Like most first posts I've read out there, I will admit, that I have NO IDEA what I'm doing, but I can learn!

Let me give you a little background on me....first and foremost, I'm a WORKAHOLIC.  Okay there, I've admitted it.  But aside from working, and taking care of my household, I like to have a creative outlet.  I always have.  I will also tell you that I LOVE to craft!  I've always been into scrapbooking, and making different crafts here and there.  And within the last few months, I've fallen in love with refurbishing furniture.  It all started with a $35 server that I found at a garage sale, and an idea that I found on Pinterest.  Okay, let's all admit how many hours we sit quietly in front of our computers and think...."Oh I can make that?!".  Well when I saw this Pottery Barn knock-off online, I thought...."Huh, I could do that!".  And so the rest is history!

The purpose of my blog is to share my creative ideas with those of you out there who choose to read my blog!  So come on in, grab your favorite glue gun and shade of paint, and join me for some fun in DIY!


No comments:

Post a Comment